!

オルスデッド


Liebe ♥

Liebe ♥

Sonntag, 2. März 2014

Dojaku and other stuff

Hello guys ! 
So I tought I could write something again since a few things happend and the LBM will be there soon.


So first of all I ordered a skirt from kiss me kill me and it was always my dream to order something from there. And since here website is online again ( the last time was 2 or 1 1/2 years ago I think?)
I thought that now is the time to order that shit !
So the communication via email was fast an easy and the item arrived in a week which is really fast when you know that she is sewing every piece herself.
So I was really surprised when the package arrived.

The skirt is reeeeeally nice and so good.
I can't complain about it. Of course it's a bit expensive but well she sews those items by herself and she has such cool pieces! I really want to by more from kiss me kill me.
So I can just recommend kiss me kill me.
It is really worth the money !



Aand guess what I did two days or so ago ?
Yeees. I ordered again something from kiss me kill me.
I really want to combine the skirt with a fitting top c:
I cried a little because of the money but I really want it x A x




Ok. New topic now.
I went to the dojaku with Hanna, Setsu, Miki. Marina, Tami und Yasmin.
Oh and Ino.
We also meet enya with here cute shop there c:
The day was really fun even when the con itself is not that good , sorry not sorry, it is lacking in a few things and it is not a big convention so there are just a few people I know.
But I saw my beautiful friends again so it got that going for it which is nice.
And I bought some cute stuff from Enyas shop we even got 1€ decoranger discount *feeling special*
I don't have that much to say about the convention because it's not that special. It has some contest stuff and I don't know what else because that stuff is just so not special.
So I'll just spam you with some pictures huehuehue





Things I bought from Enyas shop "Cute Wonderland"
Search it on facebook when you are interested c:



Ah and right now I have blondish / whiteish hair dunno.
I'll dye it for the LBM in a week or so c:

And as you could already read I'm at the LBM and I hope I can find some cool people so I can take pictures with them c:
So write me a comment here or on facebook when you're also at the LBM


Aaand last but not least I'll advertise our fashion walk ( again ).
On the 12 April our fashion walk will take place again in Duesseldorf.
When you have time please come we want to see your awesome outfits ! C: 
We will meet at the main station under this big scoreboard at 2 pm.
We will wait until 2:30 pm ( when trains are coming to late or so ).
We will need about 1 1/2 hours.
Hope to see you there !


See you,
Kuzu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen