!

オルスデッド


Liebe ♥

Liebe ♥

Sonntag, 30. März 2014

LBM 2014 Shironuri try ~




Hello !
So I decided to write something about the LBM which was on the 15th of march.

So Setsu, Hanna and I slept at Marinas place because our train would depart from Duisburg where Marina lives.
We had pretty much fun but because I wanted to sleep a bit I went at 0:30 or so to bed.
At 4 o'clock in the morning we were awake again and at 5 o'clock the train arrived.
The ride itself was ok I guess haha ?
I had my book with me so I had something to do.
Two hours before be arrived in Leipzig we made ourself suitable. I tried shironuri for the first time and I decided to do a colorful look and make up.
The shironuri which Minori does is really beautiful but it's nothing for me c:
So yeah I guess at 11 or so we were in Leipzig.

The entrace was a bit confusing because they decided to do an extra entrace for "animes" (lol) and it wasn't there last year.
But the staff people were really nice to us and we were so suprised because the people in our cities are like "fuck u" haha.

So after we've found the entrace we just looked around and found some friends of us.

Yeah.... Dunno what to write haha.

At 3 or 2pm there was a Harajuku meeting and we met a few people there and talked to them.

The convention was really great even if there weren't so many of our friends but it was still great!

The worst part was the waiting for the train back.
We booked one which would depart at 6 o'clock in the morning.
It was much cheaper than the other trains and we thought "yeah that could we funny". We waited at Mcdonalds and it was nice because there was a toilet and coffee and it wasn't so cold in there.
Buuuut we coulnd't sleep. You know there was a staff woman who was like "if you sleep here you have to get out!" 
So we were up all night and we didn't really sleep the day before and the day at the LBM itself was exhausting so we were reeeeeeally fucking tired when the train finally arrived and we just slept the whole train ride haha.

Anyway it was really fun and next year we will book a hotel or a train which isn't that late.
Now some pictuuuuures ~
And as you can see my hair is pink now c:








Ah ja. And after the meeting I decided to wear something different because I was tired of the make up and stuff ~

I bought myself something. Isn't that figure pretty ? <3






Yeah. I don't have that much to say :<
I just took some pictures and we were at the dojaku which was last weekend or so.
The next time I'll blog will be after our Fashion walk I think xD



This is how my hair looks now haha
I should dye it again before the walk xD
And I hope my shirt will arrive before it. If not I'll just wear the same as at the LBM :/

See you
Kuzu






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen