!

オルスデッド


Liebe ♥

Liebe ♥

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014


Hello guys ~
I thought I could write an blogger post again ~
After all my last blogger post was in November... I think 


Soo ~
First I have since the end of November a new hair color 
And I won't change it until april or so. My hair will thank me for this lol. I even cut it a bit so my hair will grow again ~ A ~

Ah and happy new year to tou guys haha
It was a while ago but even so happy new year.
Maybe I'll write more blogger post this year haha

I didn't do much on new years eve though 
Hanging around with friends and stuff.
But on the first day of the year Marina came over and we watched with Setsu and raffiki the 50 years Doctor who special. Awesome movie. I'm glad that I have the DVD here myself haha.

So yeah whats new ? 
I had an birthday thingi wingi on the 3rd omg I feel so old now ~
Don't wanna x A x
But at least theres one good thing when your 18 I can go to the piercer without my mom allowing it !
And so before the other came I went with Lulu to the Piercer and got myself an Eskimo Piercing.
And maaaaaan that shit reaaaally hurt. I had tears in my eyes ans because that piercing is a bit difficult than normal lip piercings and I don't have such a big lip the piercer coulnd't do it as fast as a normal lip piercing ~ A ~
But I'm really happy that I did it.
Right now it's too big but in about 11 weeks I can change it into a smaller piercing.
So yeah after that Lulu and I went to the main station in Dortmund and waited a bit for the others and then we went to my apartment. We ate a super delicous and awesome cake and then wanted to eat sushi with hanna who had arrived later. 
Unfortunatly raffiki had to go a bit sooner ~
Well yeah.
Guess that was all lol.
Not much I'm sorry hah
Well but at least here some pictures haha


After christmas we all had met up in Duesseldorf.
I weared my galaxy uniform which my sister gave me as a present for christmas :3





I also bought me a few books. All in english which has two vantages.
1. I can train my english
2. It's much much much cheeper.
You see I paid about 50 € for 10 books !
If I had bought them in German I would have paid just for 'A song of ice and fire' 150€. Which is because they split 1 volume into two books but well yeah haha








I got this as a present from Marina and it's sooo awesome. I mean it's a titan pyama ! <3


Got this from Setsu thanks again !



And this and a few other things from Lulu and Jaqui hahahaa
Thank you omg


And here you have a picture of my new piercing.
That shit bled the last two days every night. And it hurted a bit but now everything is fine haha.
I look kind of creepy in that picture don't I o A o

And last but not least we have a new date for our fashion walk in Germany.
If you have the time please come ! C:

https://www.facebook.com/events/207336052785519/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular


Well 
See you
Kuzu












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen