!

オルスデッド


Liebe ♥

Liebe ♥

Dienstag, 5. November 2013

Harajuku Fashionwalk Germany - Duesseldorf

Hello guys !
I'm sorry for posting nothing for around ... dunno ? Mayber 2 months haha ?
Or even 3 ?

I don't think I'll write again about Japan. You see the problem was my laptop charger didn't worked and my memory was afterwards, when I was in Germany again, not so good.
So I'm sorry.
But there's a 90 % chance that I'll fly next year again so I hope I can write a Blogger diary then.


But let's start the main topic about this post !
We, the Deco Rangers, organized a Fashion walk in Germany last Saturday ( 2.11.13 ).
Meeting time was 2 pm.
So Setsu, Marina, Hanna and I were already there around 12 am  ?
We were using the time and finished our Make-up and Outfits and were around 13:30 at the meeting point.
And actually there were already people ( around 5 people I guess ? haha ) !


We waited until 14:30 ( 14:00 meeting time, remember ? haha ) for people who came to late because of their train or whatever.
I used the time to give some compliments to super awesome outfits and to chat with people. The outfits were really cool ! I mean, really !
I was kinda a compliment whore haha. Because I gave so many people some compliments. I wanted that the people feel comfortable and yeah haha ^^"
But maaan ! I was so suprised about the amount of people ! There were about 70 (?) people. I never thought that so many would come.

So at 14:30 we started to walk to the "Rheintreppen" and stopped two times to take some pictures.
We took the third picture at the "Rheintreppen" ~

Our group was really huge and we had to cross some traffic lights so it was kind of difficult.
But we managed it kind of haha.

There's not much to say about the walking itself haha.
We just talked a bit and made some videos.

So now you'll just see many pictures. Have fun !
~




Super cute outfits !

Feel the same about them.
I'm sorry for the bad light D:

Actually me and Hanna at 8 pm haha 

Sooo many people !


There were some tourist (?) ( don't know If they were tourist haha ) and they were kind of cute haha.
The whole family wanted to take pictures with us.


With Caro ~
She's really nice and it was quite funny with her at the one ok rock concert !


Aww. With Evelyn aka Smartie haha.
I haven't seen her since the LBM.
It was really nice to see her again and she looked so cute !


Two of the five girls from before. 
I really liked their outfits.


Haha with Enya. 
Don't have a full body picture of us.
Her Outfits was really cool !


Dunno their names but they had some cool shit in their hair. Like eyeballs and stuff. 




Her Outfit was also really cute ! I really like her shirt !

With Mo and Tami haha.
I also have a second picture and before I took it I said "Ok and now lets look kawaii !" And I really tried to look "kawaii" but then I was like "no you look stupid" so made an even stupider face haha.


With Feli.
Sorry for stealing the pic <3
It was really cool to actually meet her.
You see we follow us everywhere but never met until know haha.
She's really nice ! Next time we have to talk even more !


A group picture of the Deco Rangers <3


Aaand my whole outfit :)


The Fashionwalk was really awesome !
And we got some pretty good feedback.
So we decided to organize a new one !
We don't have a date yet but it will be probably next year in spring.
So if you have the time please come ! 


So that was all about the Fashionwalk.
I do have two more information.

First :
We have a new member in Deco Rangers !
It's Kensuke from Broken Doll.
Yasmin and I met him in Japan and he's really nice !
He asked Yasmin about the Deco Rangers and asked if he could join us haha.
Here you have a picture of him.
Some of you may know him. He has a fashion brand named Broken doll and is playing in a band with the same name !

And the second information :
When I was in Japan I got streetsnaped by the KERA ( fashion magazine ) and now I'm in the newest issue !
I have to buy it haha ! ( I got the picture from Jeva so I don't have the magazine yet x x )
But they got some shops wrong x x 
I think they couldn't read my writing haha.
It's Primark not Priwalk (quite funny because it's about the shoes haha ) and e -bay not e- say haha 

Aah ! And again I'm sorry If I made any mistakes !

See ya ~
Kuzu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen