!

オルスデッド


Liebe ♥

Liebe ♥

Samstag, 3. August 2013

Harajuku Fashion walk and MoNoLith concert ~


Hey ho guys ~ !

So the HFW and the concert of my third favourite band was on the 28th and it was probably the best day 'till now.

First of all I've woke up a bit too early.
The HFW was at 2 pm and I woke up at 9 pm.
So I had 4 1/2 hours to make myself suitable for the Fashion walk.
After 2 hours (with showering) I was ready and yeeeah.
Because of that Yasmin and I went a bit too early to Harajuku. 
Remember beginning was at 2 pm we were there at 1 pm.
So I thought the most would come around 1:50 pm but actually a few minutes after we've arrived some other people arrived there too.

So the waiting time was kind of cool because there were sooo many different kinds of outfits and it was really interesting.
So I used the waiting time to get some pictures ~

Around 2:15 everythibg began.
The only problem for me, and I think the other had the same problem, was the heat.
After a while it was kind of ... Painful haha ?
I had enough water with me but in the beginning I forgot to drink it so I felt a bit dizzy x A x

If you're an outsider it may seems a bit boring. I mean whats the sense behind some people who are dressed up walking up and down ~
Actually it's really not soo exciting but I had really much fun !
The different outfits were so cool and I smiled the most of the time.
Haha.
Okay actually it is just walking and taking pictures but I saw those fashion Idols you would normaly see just on the internet and thats really awesome !

Also I had a few conversations.
There were some people from Spain and England and even the U.S o ^ o !
Aaaand I've spoke to junnyan haha.
He's really nice :0
Because Yasmin had to go at 3:15 pm I was there alone and the he walked up to me and we talked a bit haha. 
Now I regret that I didin't talked more to him... But my brain was kinda blank and I couldn't think of any questions...

Welll yeeeah ahaha
So after the Fashion walk finished I had to go to Shibuya.
But due to some problems and communication mistakes I arrived really late.
I had number A 72 but because I missed the entry I was standing in the last row.
I felt really uncomfortable.
First I was alone second I couldn't put my bag away and I had to carry it the whole time and so I could not do anything ( the bag is really damaged and it would have destroyed it completly ... )
And the third reason was because it was my first concert here and I was alone.

But the concert itselfe was pretty awesome! I love Ryus voice so much.
At the end I was really sad. I realized that I may won't see them again and argh.... ; A ;
So I cried the last 5 songs....

Now some pictures ~


The next pictures were taken by japabese streets :)



Aaand the last one.
It was taken by "Kimoken" (https://m.facebook.com/kimoken1979?id=397334986960232&_rdr)
You should like this site :D !

And again I apologize for any mistakes I may have done !


See you 
Kuzu ~

2 Kommentare: